Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association P&Z Committee
Held Wednesday January 17, 2018 7pm
Jeffries Point Yacht Club
565 Sumner street
NOTE that all projects discussed during this meeting will be scheduled again at future Planning & Zoning Committee meetings. A JPNA neighborhood vote will NOT be taken on these projects until neighbors have additional opportunity to review and discuss the projects. The 173-177 Maverick St. project will be reviewed at the Gove Street Citizens Association meeting scheduled for Monday, January 22nd at 6:30pm, Nodal Island Community Room, Logan Rental Car Center. The JPNA encourages those interested in 173-177 Maverick St to consider attending the Gove Street Citizens Association meeting.
- 30 Orleans Street, current vacant lot proposed as a 4 unit building, first review.
- 238 Webster Street, project to demolish and reconstruct existing building, first review.
- 228 Webster Street project to reconstruct existing 3 unit building to a 5 unit building, first review.
- 173-177 Maverick Street, redevelopment of existing buildings to a single building, first review.
- Narrow Gauge parcels, second informational review.
Meeting minutes and presentation material are available under the “Meetings” tab, then select “Planning +Zoning” tab.