- Carmella’s gift certificate
- the Cunard Tavern gift certificate
- Italian Express gift certificate
- KO Pies gift certificate
- Pier’s Park Sailing Center Sunset Cruise certificate
and from individual, generous donors:
- House History research, researching the architectural history, past residents, connections to East Boston history and more for your house or another building of your choice.
- Chocolate lover’s basket
- Wine and cheese basket
Other Noteworthy Neighborhood events and general announcements:
December 10th (Sunday) 11AM-4PM, East Boston Open Market: Holiday Market At The Eddy, 10 New Street, East Boston. Support local makers and find unique holiday gifts. EBOM Holiday Market will also feature kids crafts, book sale, and gift wrapping to benefit our local schools, pet/ family holiday photo studio, live entertainment, and hot beverages! See the EBOM Facebook Page for more details.
December 15th (Friday) from 7PM-Midnight: the 14th Annual Eastie’s Elves! Please join the Eastie’s Elves presented by the Madaro Family Community Fund at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, 101 Harborside Drive. Admission is one unwrapped toy. Dinner, entertainment, a Silent Auction and cash bar will make for a festive evening while donating to a wonderful cause!