Monthly Meeting (Mon 2/13) and Planning and Zoning (Wed 2/15) Agendas:
Note: Please see the Meetings tab for updated minutes and the Resources page for the JPNA – State of the JPNA and the NOAH tree canopy presentations from the January 2017 meeting.
Monday 2/13 @ 7PM:
- JPNA Monthly Updates
- District 7 Police – Sgt Martin, Officer Simmons – Monthly Update
- JPNA presentation on BTD’s Neighborhood Slow Streets Program
- JPNA will be submitting an application for this program as a follow up to the November meeting with BTD regarding Sumner Street.
- Loftel Hotel (Orleans and Porter Streets) – New owners providing update on project status
Wednesday 2/15 @ 7PM:
- 296-298 Marginal St. Presented by Diane Modica, demolition of an existing structure and construction of 7 residential units. Second P and Z meeting
- 287 Maverick St. Presented by Richard Lynds. Demolition of an existing industrial garage and construction of a mixed use residential and commercial building with parking, this is the first meeting for this project.