JPNA Monthly Meeting Agenda
Held on Monday November 13th 7pm
Summary of Agenda Discussed is below. For full details, please see the minutes under the Monthly Meetings section of our site, under the “meetings” tab.
- Neighborhood events and general announcements
- Police Update
- Introduction to Joanna McKeigue Cruz, Principal of the Adams School
- HYM Investment Group second appearance regarding Suffolk Downs plans for general development (not related to Amazon announcement)
- 331 Sumner St vote on liquor license request by Whiskey Town LLC, dba The Quiet Few
JPNA Monthly Planning & Zoning Meeting Agenda
Held on Wednesday November 15th 7pm
Summary of Agenda Discussed is below. For full details, please see the minutes under the Planning & Zoning section of our site, under the “Meetings” tab.
- 375 Maverick St demolition and conversion from 2-family to 3- family, Abdel Krikib owner.
- Narrow Gauge Railway Parcels, informational session, Richard Lynds, Esq. on behalf of developer MG2