Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association
Monthly Meeting Agenda for Tuesday April 11th 7pm
@ 565 Sumner Street (Jeffries Point Yacht Club)
Agenda (Subject to Change) –
- D7 Police – Updates by Sgt. James Martin & Officer Danny Simmons
- Commissioner William Christopher from ISD (Inspectional services Dept) – Present the City’s pilot of an Additional Dwelling Units (ADU) program.
- 287 Maverick Street ( Vote ) – Demolition of existing buildings. New construction of mixed-use building with 37 condos, commercial space (coffee shop) plus residential parking. Atty R. Lynds; Developer MG2
- Planning and Zoning will be on Wednesday April 19th with an agenda published a week in advance.
- The Board’s semi-annual election will be held at the June meeting and details will be announced at the April 11th meeting.